Have a question? In this section you can find answers to the most common questions asked by our customers.
Order & Delivery
Once your order and your card details have been processed by Stripe, you will be able to view an onscreen confirmation that your order process is completed and you will also receive an email invoice confirming your order.
Additionally, you will also be able to login to your ‘WF Cascade’ account to view and check the status of your order (if you registered an Account).
When you place an order to purchase a product we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order containing the details of your order, including transaction and order reference numbers. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, which is accepted by us when we process payment for your order.
When we accept your order, we will send a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail.
Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. If you have incorrectly entered your email address your confirmation and dispatch email will fail. So long as payment has been processed successfully this will in no way affect your order. Failure by us to send a receipt confirmation email or dispatch confirmation email in no way invalidates your offer or our acceptance of your offer.
Payment Details We DO NOT store Credit or Debit Card details. This means that nobody can steal your details as we simply do not have them! We use Stripe as our payment processing partner who use the most secure up to date encrypted SSL (secure socket layer) when transferring transaction details in the checkout process. This means that no information submitted during this process can be examined, used or modified by any unauthorised third parties. Our customers credit card information never hits our servers, it goes from our customers computer/device straight to Stripes servers keeping their information safe.
Our Customers can also Save their Credit & Debit Cards details for faster payment of any future orders, but for security we DO NOT store these Credit or Debit Card details, instead these details are saved on Stripes servers for added security.
You can pay by most major credit and debit cards. Your details will be encrypted to keep them secure.
Customer Personal Details Our website utilises industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event someone else intercepts it. This technology includes the following features:
- Authentication – this assures your browser that your data is being sent to the correct computer server, and that the server is secure.
- Encryption – this encodes the data, so that it cannot be read by anyone other than the secure server.
- Data Integrity – this checks the data being transferred to ensure it has not been altered.
When you access a website secured by an SSL certificate issued by a trusted Certificate Authority, you will see https:// at the beginning of its URL. Depending on the type of validation a certificate applicant passed prior to the certificate issuance, a browser may also show the connection as secure by displaying a “lock” icon in the address bar.
We accept the payment types through our online store.
- Credit & Debit Card – We accept all major Debit & Credit Cards through our payment processor Stripe.
- Pay by Invoice – If you are a WF Cascade trade account holder, then you can select this payment option for your order. Your account will then be invoiced in the usual way.
Many of our local customers order online and collect their order from our showroom.
To collect from our showroom, please select ‘Local Pickup’ as your delivery option at checkout.
If you need the goods in a hurry we will have your order picked and ready for collection by the time you arrive.
At the moment we are only able to make deliveries within the county of Cumbria.
Our deliveries are made weekly on Thursdays and Fridays, although we may be able to deliver on alternate days if their are special circumstances and by arrangement only.
There are no minimum order rules for any of our products.
Yes, one form of I.D is required from each category:
Appropriate forms of identification to provide proof of your home address
Note the items below must be less than three months old:
- Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Telephone, Internet, Water)
- Bank/Building Society Statement (no online/bank branch print-offs)
- Credit Card Statement
- Pension/Benefit/Family Credit letter statement ((showing current receipt of benefits)
- Pay Slips (where employer’s and employee’s addresses are stated)
Appropriate forms of identification to provide proof of your signature
You will need to show one of the following, which must bear your signature:
- Driving Licence*
- Bank Card
- Credit Card
- National Identity Card*
- Police/Customs/Home Office/Warrant Card
Appropriate forms of Photo identification
- Driving Licence*
Hire Agreement Terms
An agreement made between the OWNER named in the schedule hereto (hereinafter called “the owner”) of the one part and the hirer named in the schedule hereto (hereinafter called the “hirer”) of the other part,
WHEREBY IT IS AGREED as follows :-
- The owner will let and the hirer will take on hire upon the following terms and conditions the goods described in the schedule hereto. The hirer shall be a mere bailee of the goods and no interest in them shall pass to the hirer.
- The hiring shall (subject to the provision of clause 8 hereof) commence and determine on the dates specified in the schedule
- Prior to the signing of this agreement, the hirer shall pay the deposit specified in the schedule.
- During the continuance of the hiring the hirer shall:
- a) Keep the goods at the address of the hirer stated in the schedule and not sell, let or otherwise dispose of the goods nor part with possession of the same.
- b) Indemnify the owner against loss of, or damage to, the goods, or any part thereof, arising from the negligence of the hirer or from the failure by the hirer to comply with the instructions, both written and verbal, supplied by the owner as to the correct operation of the goods.
- c) Indemnify the owner against accidental loss or damage to the goods or any part thereof.
- d) Keep the goods free from any charge lien distress execution or other legal process.
- e) Keep the goods in good, and substantial repair and condition (fair wear and tear only excepted) and pay for the replacement of all missing, damaged or broken goods or parts thereof with goods or parts of equal quality and value.
- f) Upon expiration of the period of hire, but in any case no longer than three months from the commencement of hire specified in the schedule, this agreement shall come to an end and the hirer shall, if required by the owner, deliver up the goods to the owner at the address stated above or at some other address as the owner shall specify or shall, at the option of the owner, make the goods available for collection by the owner at the premises where they are situated and the owner shall be entitled to enter upon such premises for the purpose of taking possession of the goods.
- g) Pay the owner all expenses (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred by, or on behalf of the owner to enforce the provisions of this agreement.
- Failure to deliver up the goods punctually shall render the hirer liable to forfeiture of the deposit and hire charges shall continue at the rate for the time being applicable until the goods are returned to the owner as provided by Clause 4 f)
- Where the goods are used on property of the hirer or any third party which is stated by the owner in the instructions described in clause 4 b) to be unsuitable for use with the goods, then no liability shall attach to the owner either in contract or tort for loss or damage to the property.
- No relaxation forbearance or indulgence by the owner in enforcing any of the terms and conditions of this agreement nor the granting of time by the owner to the hirer to the hirer, shall prejudice or affect the rights and powers of the owner hereunder, nor shall any waiver of any breach operate as a waiver of any subsequent or continuing breach.
- The schedule hereto is that shown on the reverse side of this document.
- Machines are supplied in a clean condition and are expected to be returned clean.
Any machine returned in a dirty condition, will incur a cleaning charge to the hirer.
The machines that we currently have available for hire are:
- Orbis 400 Rotary Machine
- Rug Dr Carpet Cleaning Machine
- WDV900 Wet & Dry Vacuum
- Gumbuster Machine (chewing gum removal)
- Numatic TT3450 Scrubber Drier,
- Robby 6000 Steam Machine
- Shot Blaster
- Air mover (for drying out walls etc)
- Whole Room Drier.
Please refer to our Machinery Hire page for more details.
Periodically, we may have to make changes to the website which means taking it offline. If this is the case it will usually display a notice when it is likely to be available again. If the website is persistently unavailable, please call us to place your order.
Once you have registered an account on our website, you can log in using the ‘LOGIN’ link in the header of the website, which is at the top right of the page. Clicking ‘LOGIN’ will take you to a page that allows you to login with your account details.
Or you can use the following link – LOGIN
Click the ‘LOGIN’ link in the header of the website, which is at the top right of the page. Clicking ‘LOGIN’ will take you to a page that allows you to login with your account details. You will see a link below the ‘LOGIN’ button, which says “Lost your password?” Click this to be redirected to the ‘Lost Password’ page. On this page please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Or you can use the following link – Lost your Password?
Our system automatically emails you on order completion so that you have a copy of your order information. If this is the first time we have sent an email to you it’s most likely that your email provider or the email software you use has stopped the email we have sent from being delivered to you. Ask your provider to check and configure your email software to accept our email address so that it is not marked it as spam.
Emails that are not delivered to your “inbox” are most likely delivered to a “Junk Mail” or “Spam” folder.
Didn’t find an answer to your question?
If you didn’t find an answer to your question, please call us on 01900 268448 or complete the form below and we will be happy to help and answer any questions you may have.